DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
CHECK OUT OUR MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2645 Moravian Ave, Allentown, Pa 18103. Located off Exit 57 on Route 78, across from the Home Depot Parking Lot.
1. The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
2. An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
3. A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
4. A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
5. All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped off excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
6. A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
7. All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
8. A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
9. A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
10. A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.